My Time- Every parent and Child offers counselling for children aged 5-18 yrs with school-based challenges/special educational needs
Enfield IAPT “Let’s Talk” team is a service for 16+ with mild to moderate mental health difficulties and you can self refer
Parent Support Service for families with children of all ages from 0-18 years
Open Door are a charity offering free counselling for local young people age 12 + yrs .
Family Based Solutions work with the whole family to repair and manage difficult family relationships, particulalry for child to parent abuse or where there has been domestic abuse.
Refugee Therapy Centre offer counselling for young people and families who are refugees and asylum seekers.
Enfield Women’s Centre is a charity that support girls and women with counselling, free legal advice, training, workshops, and social activities.
Enfield Advisory Service for Autism (EASA) run workshops,drop-ins and parent training courses for parents of children with a diagnosis of autism
Enfield National Autistic Society provide a ‘partner for life” support via local network of autistic people, their families and carers in the area. They are all voluntary, working together and supporting eachother.
- Enfield Carer’s Centre also have a new service for young people aged 5-18 years who are carers in the area
- Our Voice are a parent-led organisation working with parents and carers to improve services for children and young people with disabilities or special educational needs.
- The Lighthouse team are a service for children and young people in Barnet, Camden Enfield, Haringey and Islington who have experienced any form of sexual abuse
- Solace Women’s Aid are a London-based charity supporting girls and women who have experienced, or are at risk of, violence.
- Grief Encounters are a fantastic local charity who offer counselling, workshops, specialist resources and even residential camps for children and young people who have been bereaved and live or go to school in an EN1, EN2 ,EN3 postcode area.