- Southside is a great resource for families in the Bath area – ‘Southside is there for you whether you are grappling with problems such as domestic abuse, substance abuse, mental health difficulties; or problems with finance and debt, housing issues or concerns related to education and employment
- Youth Connect SouthWest Support includes help to stay in mainstream school, information about the next steps in education, finding work or apprenticeships, emotional support, sorting out family problems, risky behaviour and signposting to other services. They also offer 1-2-1 support for young people.
- Off the Record Counselling from age 10-25 yrs –can self-refer or be referred by a parent or professional Also run some parents workshops on parenting teenagers- see website.
- Relate Family counselling is available via Relate in Bristol. Charges apply.
- Rainbow Resource for extra help in BANES area for parents of children with disabilities including support courses for parents of children with autism
- Bath parent support find all your local children’s centres and local support
- Project 28 is the young people’s drug and alcohol service in Bath & North East Somerset, providing advice, guidance and one-to-one sessions for young people who are having problems with drugs and/or alcohol. The service is free and confidential.